Join the Natracare team and work towards a better future.
Imagine leaving work every day feeling like you’ve contributed towards making the change you want to see in the world. At Natracare we believe that our work is part of us. That’s why we look to hire passionate change-makers.
Founder and Owner
I started Natracare as a campaign in 1989 and keep its campaigning voice alive today. My days vary, from overseeing big brand decisions, to talking with third parties about how to ensure regulations are protecting the safety of people, animals, and our planet.
Digital Marketing Manager
SEO, emails, ads, tweets… anything digital you can name, I’ve probably done it. Which is why I now manage all things online strategy; creating our SMART goals and planning the route map for smashing them!
Logistics and Operations
As the operational arm of the brand, my role is to make sure Natracare products make it into stores and shelves. Arranging deliveries, building orders, inventory, forecasting, and a lot more keep my day interesting!
Sales and Marketing
I’m responsible for the sales and marketing for a selection of our markets, as well as focus on developing new markets. I also head the sponsorship and donations work that Natracare does to give back.
Digital and Quality
I’m a jack of all trades at Natracare HQ – I tinker on the website whilst ensuring our products are held to exceptional standards. I’m on hand as the resident product guru and act as a helping hand between Natracare and our consumers!
I oversee the Accounts department, supporting my team to perform ‘boring but essential’ operations – sales orders, paying our suppliers and government reports. I also wear different hats conducting internal quality audits and looking after our South-East Asian customers.
Current job opportunities
Social Media & Digital Marketing Executive
Our eco-menstrual brand is looking for someone who lives and breathes social media, and has a real passion and skill for copywriting.
Natracare is the world’s leading brand of organic and natural personal care products. Our mission is to provide women, girls, and people who menstruate with a healthy and environmentally friendly alternative to their monthly period products. We’re a Bristol based family run business, with a strong ethical drive and a passion to do things better.
This new role within our marketing department has been created to help deliver our ambitious Digital Marketing strategy. Being a relatively small team, there are plenty of opportunities to get involved in a range of projects and contribute your ideas.
- Writing and scheduling content for our social media platform
- Content writing for our blog and company newsletter
- Community management for online groups
- Assisting with influencer outreach and collaborations
- Assisting with social and digital advertising
- Regular social listening to monitor brand mentions and hot topics
- Competitor analysis
- Analysing and reporting on success of social and content efforts using measurement tools
- Responding to queries and comments on our social channels and blogs
- Working with the web team to improve SEO, refine web content, and improve the performance of our website generally
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments
Skills and attributes:
- 1+ years experience in digital marketing
- Basic on-page SEO knowledge
- Analytical skills – able to interpret and communicate data trends and findings
- Experience in Facebook boosting and ads manager
- TikTok creation and editing – you’ll be confident in front of the camera as well as behind it!
- A strong and compelling content writer. You’ll need an ability to adapt your tone and style. Good attention to detail and strong grammar is essential.
- Great organisational skills, managing your own time and juggling a range of jobs
- Tech-savvy, picking up new skills quickly and keeping an eye out for changing technologies
- We’re always looking for friendly and personable people, but especially for this role as you’ll be interfacing with the public, with influencers and with media
- A self-starter and self-improver
- An understanding of the role of PR and brand reputation on social media
- Ideally you’ll have an affinity with our brand values, and a passion to communicate these values widely
- Ideally have some experience of using social media tools and an understanding of the techniques available for digital brand marketing
Hours: 4-5 days a week
Salary: Circa £22k pro rata
- Free organic fruit
- Bike lock ups and showers mean you can build exercise into your working day
- We have a calm working space– our offices are full of plants, with beautiful gardens to take lunch in on sunny days
- Maternity leave support and childcare support
- Free Parking
Location: We have moved to a hybrid working environment, where you’ll work 2 days in our office focussed on more collaborative work, and the rest of the time you can choose to be at home or in our offices. The offices are based at Bradley Stoke, Bristol.
Please apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and one page cover letter explaining how you’re a good fit for the role. Feel free to include any examples of relevant work you have done. A video cover letter is welcomed as an alternative. We look forward to hearing from you.
Don’t see anything for you?
We take speculative job applications, too! Send us your CV and a cover letter that tells us about your skills, experience, and what kind of role you’re looking for at Natracare.
Are you a brand, content creator or influencer?
We want to hear from you! Get in touch to introduce yourself and tell us about your content and audience.
Follow us @natracare:
Working with Natracare
Since 1989, Natracare and our founder Susie Hewson have been campaigning for better options for our bodies and the planet.
Natracare is an equal opportunities employer, looking to build a diverse and well-rounded team working together towards one common goal: making the world a better, more sustainable place.
We enjoy working collaboratively in our homely office space based in Bristol, UK. We eat lunch around our kitchen table and picnic in the garden during the warmer months. The office is a lively and inviting place to spend your work days – with plants at almost every desk, a Banksy on the wall, and people chatting away in at least one of the nine languages our team members speak.
As a sustainable period products brand, we believe it makes sense for us to walk the walk at Natracare HQ. We support our employees that have periods by providing Natracare products in our bathrooms for all employees and visitors.
We’re also the world’s first period products brand to become an endometriosis friendly employer. This means that if you have endometriosis, or other period-related health problems, we’ll support you in coping at work and be flexible to your employee and health needs.
We practice what we preach when it comes to sustainability – we buy organic where possible, including a weekly seasonal fruit box for the office. All office equipment and stationery is considered for its impact and always with minimal plastic packaging. We also power the office with 80 solar panels. These help us to save 9,500kg of CO2 every single year and we even provide green energy back to the power grid on sunny days.
At Natracare, we believe in the empowerment of people from all walks of life and want to ensure that’s reflected within our team. We’re proud to have a variety of women in leadership roles in the office. We proactively invest in charities, organisations and content creators from a whole host of backgrounds.
Something we’d like to improve at Natracare is racial diversity in head office, which is why if working with us sounds like a great fit for you, we’d love for you to get in touch!