Join the Natracare team and work towards a better future.
Imagine leaving work every day feeling like you’ve contributed towards making the change you want to see in the world. At Natracare we believe that our work is part of us. That’s why we look to hire passionate change-makers.
Founder and Owner
I started Natracare as a campaign in 1989 and keep its campaigning voice alive today. My days vary, from overseeing big brand decisions, to talking with third parties about how to ensure regulations are protecting the safety of people, animals, and our planet.
Digital Marketing Manager
SEO, emails, ads, tweets… anything digital you can name, I’ve probably done it. Which is why I now manage all things online strategy; creating our SMART goals and planning the route map for smashing them!
As the operational arm of the brand, my role is to make sure Natracare products make it into stores and shelves. Arranging deliveries, building orders, inventory, forecasting, and a lot more keep my day interesting!
Sales and Marketing
I’m responsible for the sales and marketing for a selection of our markets, as well as focus on developing new markets. I also head the sponsorship and donations work that Natracare does to give back.
Digital and Quality
I’m a jack of all trades at Natracare HQ – I tinker on the website whilst ensuring our products are held to exceptional standards. I’m on hand as the resident product guru and act as a helping hand between Natracare and our consumers!
I oversee the Accounts department, supporting my team to perform ‘boring but essential’ operations – sales orders, paying our suppliers and government reports. I also wear different hats conducting internal quality audits and looking after our South-East Asian customers.
Current job opportunities
Sales & Marketing Executive – German speaker
We are looking for a German speaking Sales & Marketing Executive, to help support the business development of our international ethical period brand.
Working in the sales and marketing team will give you a busy, exciting and varied workload. The team are responsible for the distribution, sales and marketing of Natracare in over 60 countries. This means keeping in touch with our current distributors and retailers, seeking out new opportunities for distribution, as well as growing brand awareness through consumer marketing and communications.
Each team member is responsible for a portfolio of existing customers across several countries. No two days will be the same, but as an outline, here are some of the duties involved in the role:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing trade customers, communicating important brand updates and company news and actively listening to the customer’s needs.
- Arranging and leading meetings with trade partners, and handling annual negotiations with certain key customers.
- Identify new sales opportunities at retail and distribution level where appropriate.
- Conduct occasional store visits, engaging with retailers to support sales
- Review sales data and previous marketing activities, and use your insights to develop a sales and marketing strategy for your key markets. This will be done with the support of a senior team member.
- Respond to consumer enquiries and product questions
- Contribute to the improvement of foreign language content on our website
- Help maintain up to date brand content and data on relevant partner websites
- Research market trends, competitor activity and new marketing opportunities, identifying areas to improve brand awareness and presence
- Arrange promotions, advertising, and other marketing activities
- Organise and attend trade and consumer shows and exhibitions
- Actively contribute to the improvement of our brand, our products, and our communications, through meetings and collaborative working
- Strong competency in German
- Some prior experience in a sales or business development role is an advantage
- Comfortable with handling customer negotiations
- A confident and comfortable communicator, at ease making conversation with anyone and everyone
- A strategic approach, with an ability to review the bigger picture, identify improvement and then create your own workload
- Strong written skills, with a professional and friendly approach
- Exceptional organisation, managing short-term and long-term projects in a timely manner
- Good initiative, and a solutions-driven attitude
- Has a strategic approach to working, carefully prioritising workload and creating your own deadlines
- An affinity to the Natracare ethos and company values
- Skilled with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Other languages are a benefit but not essential
Closing Date: Monday 4th January 2021
Hours: Full time, permanent contract. 37.5 hours a week.
Salary: £22,000 to £28,000 + profit share, depending on experience and qualifications.
Location: Our office staff are all currently working from home, but we have regular video team meetings to keep connected. As a relatively small team it is quick and easy to get to know everyone.
Work perks: When working at the office, staff are treated to a weekly organic fruit box, a beautiful wildlife garden to sit in at lunchtimes and shower facilities for cyclists.
To apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and a cover letter (max 1 page please) explaining how you’re a good fit for the role. Please use the reference “DE Sales & Marketing” in the email subject line. We look forward to receiving your application.
Don’t see anything for you?
We take speculative job applications, too! Send us your CV and a cover letter that tells us about your skills, experience, and what kind of role you’re looking for at Natracare.
Are you a brand, content creator or influencer?
We want to hear from you! Get in touch to introduce yourself and tell us about your content and audience.
Follow us @natracare:
Working with Natracare
Since 1989, Natracare and our founder Susie Hewson have been campaigning for better options for our bodies and the planet.
Natracare is an equal opportunities employer, looking to build a diverse and well-rounded team working together towards one common goal: making the world a better, more sustainable place.
We enjoy working collaboratively in our homely office space based in Bristol, UK. We eat lunch around our kitchen table and picnic in the garden during the warmer months. The office is a lively and inviting place to spend your work days – with plants at almost every desk, a Banksy on the wall, and people chatting away in at least one of the nine languages our team members speak.
As a sustainable period products brand, we believe it makes sense for us to walk the walk at Natracare HQ. We support our employees that have periods by providing Natracare products in our bathrooms for all employees and visitors.
We’re also the world’s first period products brand to become an endometriosis friendly employer. This means that if you have endometriosis, or other period-related health problems, we’ll support you in coping at work and be flexible to your employee and health needs.
We practice what we preach when it comes to sustainability – we buy organic where possible, including a weekly seasonal fruit box for the office. All office equipment and stationery is considered for its impact and always with minimal plastic packaging. We also power the office with 80 solar panels. These help us to save 9,500kg of CO2 every single year and we even provide green energy back to the power grid on sunny days.
At Natracare, we believe in the empowerment of people from all walks of life and want to ensure that’s reflected within our team. We’re proud to have a variety of women in leadership roles in the office. We proactively invest in charities, organisations and content creators from a whole host of backgrounds.
Something we’d like to improve at Natracare is racial diversity in head office, which is why if working with us sounds like a great fit for you, we’d love for you to get in touch!