Bodywise (UK) Ltd. is committed to running its business in as environmentally friendly and responsible a way as possible, using and purchasing resources, energy, services and communications in a way that recognises and minimises the long term effects of its behaviour on the environment.
Bodywise (UK) Ltd aims to comply with and wherever possible exceed existing environmental and legislative requirements at all stages of its business activities and operations.
a) General principles
To this end Bodywise (UK) Ltd pledges, in all activities carried out by the company, to:
- Take full account of the biodiversity of species, pollution control, the landscape and other environmental values including organic and vegan principles, in the specification and selection of raw materials and subcontracted manufacturers.
- Take into account other agricultural and forest related economic, cultural and social values as well as the environmental impacts of practices in the choosing of and correspondence with those who produce and those who process its raw materials, as well as those who manufacture Natracare products.
- Minimise the load on nature and the environment by full life cycle analysis in order to have a soft footprint approach to product development and its subsequent utilisation and disposal.
- Maintain biodiversity and the functions of effected eco systems in accordance with internationally and nationally approved principles including organic agriculture and fibre standards.
- Source raw materials and manufacture products in an effective, ecologically sustainable and economical manner.
- Take its share of responsibility for preserving the environment and for following the principles of organic sustainable development.
- Take full account of the responsibility for maintaining Human Rights protocol for the entire Supply Chain.
b) Objectives and implementation of principles
To ensure full compliance with the aforementioned principles, Bodywise (UK) Ltd. will ensure that to the best of its knowledge and the limits of its jurisdiction the following guidelines are adhered to:
- All agricultural sources of raw materials must be GMO free, preferably organic, and ISO certified or meet similar standards of good manufacturing practice. Forests and forestry products must be minimum PEFC, preferably FSC certified.
- Raw materials must be sourced as close to the places in which they are processed and distributed as possible, in order to reduce traffic and pollution caused by transport over excessive distances. Materials should also be processed economically close to the manufacturers to whom they will next be sent.
- All processors of raw materials used by Natracare must adhere to good environmental standards: using as few harmful chemicals as possible, emitting as little pollution as possible, disposing sensibly of waste in as ecologically friendly a way as possible and not testing any products on animals. Preferably they will meet certified organic standards.
- Manufacturers of Natracare products must adhere to the same standards as set out in B3. All products developed by Natracare must consist only of vegan ingredients and must not be tested on animals.
- Packaging of Natracare products must be free from petroleum-based plastics, completely biodegradable or recyclable, and preferably made from recycled materials. A company that complies with the environmental standards set out in B3 should do printing on the packaging, wherever possible.
- Initial sales, marketing and distribution of Natracare products by Bodywise (UK) Ltd should be managed from an in-house position and be carried out as efficiently as possible: energy consumption must be kept to a minimum and ideally sourced from a “green” supplier, waste should be recycled where possible and otherwise disposed of in a way that causes the minimum necessary environmental damage, offices must not be located in a place where their presence will cause disruption or damage to the environment.
- Natracare must actively co-operate and openly communicate with authorities, researchers, customers and other interested groups in order to take account of the latest information available that allows the company to continually improve its environmental policies and practices.
- Contractors should be monitored and evaluated to ensure they are familiar and in compliance with the company’s operating principles. Personnel must be trained to ensure they are familiar with and conforming to the company’s operating principles, as set out above.
- The Supply Chain should be monitored and evaluated to ensure all contractors and suppliers are familiar and in compliance with the company’s operating principles. Personnel must be trained to ensure they are familiar with and conforming to the company’s operating principles, as set out above.
In order to maintain awareness of the aforementioned principles and guidelines, and to promote and affirm continual improvement in this field, Bodywise (UK) Ltd shall ensure that the following processes are carried out:
- The origins of raw materials and the manufacturing practices of sub-contractors must be examined and verified on an annual basis.
- Operational and environmental objectives should be established, and monitored and updated annually to support the continuing improvement and progression of its environmental practices.
- Targets should be set for achieving these objectives and they should be achieved as part of the planning, implementation and monitoring of all product development and company activities and operations.
- Under consultation with an environmental agency, the company has acquired and maintains an EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) which demonstrates a full life cycle analysis for the sanitary pads, organic certification and the Nordic Ecolabel, which has the commission to promote a more sustainable consumerism with the goal of creating a sustainable society.
- In order to validate cruelty free processes, the company will be independently audited by animal welfare organisations, such as the vegetarian society.
- The company will regularly conduct a full and thorough Supply Chain Analysis in order to monitor issues which include Human Rights and the adherence to key conventions of the International Labour Organization (ILO).
W Natracare jesteśmy zaangażowani w tworzenie bardziej sprawiedliwego, bardziej zrównoważonego i bardziej dostępnego świata. Obejmuje to zapewnienie dostępności i przyjazności naszej witryny dla wszystkich użytkowników.
Jeśli masz trudności z uzyskaniem dostępu do, przeglądaniem lub korzystaniem z treści w naszej witrynie internetowej lub masz pomysły, w jaki sposób możemy poprawić dostępność naszych treści, wyślij nam wiadomość za pośrednictwem formularza kontaktowego.
Chętnie poznamy Twoją opinię, aby udoskonalić naszą witrynę internetową dla wszystkich.